Your home is a reflection of your life, your style, and your choices. Buying an existing home has some benefits, but also some major compromises as well. Nothing compares to a home that’s been built just for you… a brand new home that offers a host of benefits, including:
- Experiencing that “New Home Feel”. It’s possible to replace all of the windows in a used home with high-performance windows… and add insulation, and replace dated appliances, cabinets and countertops. But why bother? Buy a brand new, all-you Shawn Forth home!
- State-of-the-art everything. In a new Shawn Forth home, the plumbing, electric, heating & cooling systems are all state-of-the-art and fully warranted. In a used home, you may face a maze of old or antiquated systems – complete with corresponding repairs, code concerns, and maintenance issues. Not to mention, how old is that bathtub?!? Ick.
- Style & design. It’s a universal truth that families today don’t live the same way families lived even a decade ago. A used home reflects the lifestyle of another family from another time. Buying a new Shawn Forth home gives you the freedom to make it reflect your family today. From the architecture to the floor plans to the finishes, we can design a new home that’s as unique as you are.
- Warranties. Unlike existing homes, new Shawn Forth homes – and the products within them – come with warranties, giving you peace of mind. Used homes don’t generally come with warranties, so anything that comes up after purchase is all yours to pay for. Like broken water heaters, leaky roofs, and balky HVAC.
- Unsurpassed quality. Every Shawn Forth home is built with expert craftsmanship and meticulous care. We are committed to the highest integrity in the industry. In a used home, you take your chances when it comes to quality.
- Improved energy efficiency. Today’s energy efficient design and construction practices are light years ahead of what was available even a few years ago. Used homes were not built to current codes, so they are missing features like high R-value insulation, efficient HVAC systems, and low-E windows. Consider increased comfort and lower energy bills when comparing new and used homes.
- Being the first to cook in your own kitchen. Every Shawn Forth kitchen includes brand new appliances, granite countertops, and gorgeous cabinetry with soft close drawers. Our kitchens are simply delicious! In a used home, you may be dealing with outdated everything.
- The day-to-day details. From the number of closets to the quality of the appliances, the details make the difference in how a home lives. In a used home, you’ll be asking: Is there enough counter space? How big are the bathrooms? Why aren’t there more closets? At Shawn Forth Homes, we incorporate features that reflect today’s active families, like open living spaces, drop zones, and flexible bonus rooms.
- Unbelievable value. Building with Shawn Forth Homes means getting more home for your money. From our extraordinary craftsmanship and customer service, to our beautiful neighborhoods in prime locations, we build value into everything we do. With a used home, you may think you’re saving money, but what are you actually getting?
- The surroundings. You’re not just choosing a house, but the neighborhood surrounding it. Consider what’s important to your lifestyle. Shawn Forth communities have the best amenities, and really convenient locations. And we build in the best school districts. Older neighborhoods may be less modern family oriented.
As you comparison shop “used” homes versus new construction, be sure to consider all of the options—and potential costs. Buying a new Shawn Forth home will probably save you money in the long run, while giving you peace of mind and ensuring you get the home that’s exactly right for you.
Call us today to start building your brand new dream home! (405) 578-4636