One of the joys of owning new homes in Edmond OK is showing them off during the holidays. Since the entryway is where you greet your guests, it’s only natural to want that space to make a good impression.
Luckily, you don’t have to completely redo your foyer to give it a fresh look. You can enjoy decorating the entryway of your new Shawn Forth home for the holidays with these quick and easy tips:
- Add instant color and coziness with seasonal pillows on the bench or chair. A new rug or doormat will dress up the floor in style.
- Place a miniature potted Christmas tree on the hall table or set a taller one on the floor. Lighted ones are especially nice for adding holiday cheer.
- Create a traditional look with swags or sprigs of greenery. Drape them over a mirror, framed picture or even the doorframe.
- Change out the artwork in your entryway for pictures with a holiday or winter theme.
- Treat your guests with a festive dish of candy canes or brightly wrapped chocolates on the table.
Shawn Forth homes are designed with spacious foyers and covered porches that give you indoor and outdoor entryway decorating options.
Our Magnolia floor plan has a spacious entryway with full-length side lights flanking both sides of the front door. The foyer has plenty of room for seating pieces and decor. A coat closet keeps the area neat and clutter-free.
In contrast, the foyer in the Lacy with Study leads into a long hallway that would make a great home gallery. A recessed exterior front entry creates a sheltering feel at the front door.
Some of our designs feature entryways with architectural or beamed ceilings for added interest. Chandeliers are available in a variety of styles. Choose your favorite from our design catalog to set the tone for the rest of your home.
Browse photos of select foyers from our new homes in our Photo Gallery.
Call Kerstin at Shawn Forth Homes today at 405-295-5675 or chat online now to start planning your new home in Edmond OK.