OFFICE MANAGER/ ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FOR SHAWN FORTH HOMES
About the Opportunity:
We are searching for a detail oriented, task driven, and computer savvy professional to manage our office located in Edmond, OK. This person will be the bridge of communication for the business, as well as handling accounts payable. Must be willing to make suggestions, work within a team, and be a self-starter. Other important characteristics needed: high energy, a desire to help others, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
What will you be doing?
Each day will be different, but overall, you will be assisting customers, vendors, and co-workers towards ensuring plans are followed, changes are communicated, and information is relayed in a timely manner. You will be maintaining vendor and customer files, assisting with purchase orders, home plans and builder specifications.
As Office Manager, you would be responsible for:
- Obtaining information from customers.
- Searching out answers to customer/vendor questions.
- Entering Invoices and working with Accounts Payables.
- Working closely with accountant to accurately complete tasks.
- Processing bank draws and deposits.
- Updating website as needed.
- Supervising additional office staff.
- Receiving and opening mail.
- Answering the phone and emails.
- Utilize Company software systems.
- Schedule closing and provide necessary paperwork.
- Receive and manage warranty emails.
What do you need to get started?
- Proficiency with QuickBooks.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationship with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist co-workers and management when asked.
What are the educational and work experience needed?
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED.
- Clear criminal background check and clear credit check.
- Experience with construction or property management accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional office role.
- Minimum of two verifiable work references.
Why do you want to work for this organization?
- Positive work environment.
- Long tenured business with growing customer base.
- Temp to Hire position.
- Salary base $40,000.00 plus incentive structure.
- Health Insurance.
- Monday-Friday position; 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Business casual work environment.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: